Speed Dome Cameras , | PTZ | IP |
wireless View rooms networking , internet, mobile .
I’d recommend for home surveillance camera : NCH – 536MW Highlights:
– Image sensor : CMOS – Mega pixel ( 720P HD filming )
– Image Compression : H.264 – Images per second (fps ) : 25 fps (50Hz ), 30 fps ( 60Hz ) , adjustable – Audio Compression : G.711 / G.726 – Alarm :
1 alarm sensor input (ie . Contact magnetic glass ) ;
1 output for alarm ( ex . Siren , floodlight )
– Motion pan / tilt : 350/100
RJ45 connection and Wireless
– Supported protocols : HTTP , FTP , TCP / IP , UDP , SMTP , DHCP , DDNS, UPnP
– Motion detectors 4 distinct zones
– SD Card: Supports SD Card ( max . 32GB)
– Power supply: DC 5V / 2A
The price is about 700RON . Pretty much , but its worth every penny . A simple example is using the apartment door .
You can put trigger the aisle , so the camera will send pictures or filming to an email address or to upload these files to an FTP server .
When motion is detected in the trigger area , can enable a projector to intimidate a potential offender . Below are a few videos with this camera. The first will show rotation speed and size . The second film shows the image quality , and video 3 presents a simple method to use an IP camera as an alarm system
Fire and smoke detection sensors installation